Remote (North America) • Full-Time
Position: Account Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: North America (remote)
Salary: $40,000—$50,000 DOE + Monthly Bonuses
What You’ll Do
The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for managing our client accounts, building the relationship, and act as the primary point of contact within our agency to our clients.
The AM will be based in a virtual environment, with time spent meeting with clients, managing communication on client accounts, ensuring we follow timelines & budgets, and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
Our AM motto is to always have the clients back…
- Maintain client communication via daily, weekly, and/or monthly calls, emails & remote meetings.
- Complete client onboarding and discovery meetings.
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to understand and inform the client of what’s happening.
- Develop client reporting and analytics while showcasing how the data is transcribed into real-world actions.
- Stay up to date with marketing and SEO trends.
- Present work confidently and persuasively.
- Understand the larger financial picture to make the best decisions regarding margins and revenue targets.
- Assist in brainstorming strategies to help expand client brand awareness and sales.
- Create ideas to share with the client and the agency for business growth.
- Locate gaps and suggest improvements for our current workflow & processes.
- SEO/Paid Advertising experience/knowledge a HUGE plus
- Experience in the broad sector of advertising, technology & related
- Experience in Account/Project Management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, decision-making & time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and make informed decisions based on data
- Professional demeanor, personable
- Solid computer skills
- Effective problem solver
- 100% remote
- Competitive salary
- Remote-work stipend
- Truly unlimited paid-time-off (PTO)
- Health, dental & vision coverage (U.S. only)
- U.S. holiday & random days off
- Flexible start/end hours
- Professional development stipend
- The pleasure of working with a close-knit circle of like-minded individuals who love to laugh, make dad jokes and enjoy the ‘occasional’ cocktail.
Break The Web is a 100% remote search marketing agency with deep roots in New York City (including our attitude). We primarily focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC) & Content Marketing.
Our clients love us because we practice what we preach, we offer full transparency in what we do, and we’re passionate about communication.
Core Values drive us to be better every day, and our daily motives are influenced by them; Authenticity, Passion, Growth, Resourcefulness, Access & Individuality.
At Break The Web, we expect a lot from you, and we are committed to providing you with the essentials needed to grow. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a “get it done” mentality, you will be a great fit at Break The Web,
Aside from experience in the field, we strongly look for character & passion in our hiring. Be yourself and show your personality. Don’t be afraid to express your individualism (we make dad jokes a lot). Don’t be afraid to show your passions, whether it be in marketing and/or something else. We endorse creativity and look for professionals willing to go above and beyond their roles to ensure continued growth.
Break The Web is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.