Digital PR Manager
Remote (Worldwide) • Full-Time
Break The Web is a 100% remote search marketing agency with deep roots in New York City (including our attitude). We primarily focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC) & Content Marketing.
Our clients love us because we practice what we preach, we offer full transparency in what we do, and we’re passionate about communication.
Core Values drive us to be better every day, and our daily motives are influenced by them; Authenticity, Passion, Growth, Resourcefulness, Access & Individuality.
At Break The Web, we expect a lot from you, and we are committed to providing you with the essentials needed to grow. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a “get it done” mentality, you will be a great fit at Break The Web,
As the Digital PR Manager, you will assist in spearheading the outreach strategy for clients while overseeing various team members involved with Digital PR/Link Acquisition.
Break The Web has solidified specific SOP’s & documentation on our outreach process and is looking for the right candidate to help improve our SOP’s, creatively develop new campaign ideas, and ensure the workflow is running smoothly.
Aside from experience in the field, we strongly look for character & passion in our hiring. Be yourself and show your personality. Don’t be afraid to express your individualism (we make dad jokes a lot). Don’t be afraid to show your passions, whether it be in marketing and/or something else. We endorse creativity and look for professionals willing to go above and beyond their roles to ensure continued growth.
- Monitor campaign performance & suggest areas for improvements
- New campaign ideas
- Ensure prospects align with client goals/targets
- Manage outreach team
- Identify new opportunities for Digital PR growth
- Topic + content ideation
- Ensure the Digital PR team’s workflow aligns with SEO + Content departments
- Audit & improve SOP’s
- Top-notch English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience performing email outreach
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization [Off-Page | Digital PR | Linkbuilding]
- Ability to think creatively and make informed decisions based on data
- Grammar is superb
- Showcases leadership capabilities & values
- Meticulousness & accountable
- 100% remote
- Competitive salary
- Remote-work stipend
- Truly unlimited paid-time-off (PTO)
- Health, dental & vision coverage (U.S. only)
- U.S. holiday & random days off
- Flexible start/end hours
- Professional development stipend
- The pleasure of working with a close-knit circle of like-minded individuals who love to laugh, make dad jokes and enjoy the ‘occasional’ cocktail.
Break The Web is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.