Digital PR Associate
Remote (Worldwide) • Part-Time
Position: Digital PR Associate
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Worldwide (remote)
Salary: Hourly (DOE)
What You’ll do
We are looking for a Digital PR Associate with a proven track record in link building, particularly in outreach, link acquisition within the realm of Digital PR, as well as cultivating relationships with publishers.
As a team member of ours, you’ll be using our collaborative tools like Slack, Google Drive & Snovio to ensure smooth organization with the DPR Team.
Implement and perform active outreach to build relationships with publishers while managing email communications.
- Prospecting and connecting with publications in our relevant client industries
- Performing outreach and managing email communications
- Data analysis and report building when required
- Prior experience in link prospecting
- Prior experience in email communication management
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, decision-making, and time management skills.
- Solid computer skills and tech-savvy.
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
💻 100% remote.
🤑 Competitive salary.
💸 Remote-work stipend.
🏖️ Truly unlimited paid time off (PTO).
📆 U.S. holidays & random days off.
😎 Half/full Fridays off in the summer.
🧠 Work-life balance prioritization.
🕙 Flexible start/end hours.
🤝 Support and Encouragement towards Professional Development
🧑🎓 Professional development stipend.
🤓 A culture filled with dad jokes, GIFs, shoot-the-shits, nerdy passions, and animals.
Break The Web is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.